Sacred Plant Medicine Ceremony:
Ayahuasca is a sacred plant medicine that has been used for thousands of years by indigenous cultures throughout the world, and more recently mestizo shamans across the upper Amazon River Basin throughout Peru, Colombia, Ecuador and Brazil. Shamanism is the oldest spiritual practice known to humankind with archeological evidence that it has been practiced all over the world for at least 70,000 years. Shamanism is not a religion, but a method for making transpersonal connection with the sacred realms. It’s at the epicenter of a new cycle of spirituality – one where there is no need for a priest, prophet or guru standing between you and your experience of the divine. Each person becomes their own priest, their own guru, receiving revelations from within themselves and higher transpersonal sources.
Ayahuasca shamanism has been practiced in these traditional cultures for thousands of years. These sacred practices have been passed down through tribal lineages and bloodlines for at least this length of time. The shamans of tribes and villages are in part medical doctor, healer, as well as the keeper of knowledge. It is this knowledge that awards them the status, rights, and responsibility of their practice.
When used in the proper set and setting, sacred plant medicines can correctly address all kinds of ailments including physical, mental, emotional and spiritual forms of sickness. They are also used to rebalance disharmonious patterns within you and in your life in order to bring you to a state of balance and harmony.
Potential benefits include:
• Healing and optimization of the physical body, from eradicating disease to returning the body to a harmonious state
• Cultivation and/or enhancement of personal meditation or awareness practices. Mastery of the Mind/Self Mastery
• Experiencing deeper and more intimate connection with Life and all that life encompasses – Mind, Body, Soul, Spirit, Heart, Nature, Plants, Animals, Relationships, Sexuality, Creativity, Personal and Collective Mission and Purpose.
• A catalyst for creativity and a powerful tool for transformation and spiritual growth
• Deepening of Tribe and Community and a greater sense of belonging to being a part of something greater than the Individual Ego Mind
It is important that we maintain confidentiality for everyone involved in this work. Please do not speak of this work outside this circle or mention the names of the facilitators, organizers, participants, or the location where we do this work. If you have contacts who are very interested in this work, please email the organizer with their name and contact information and we will contact them.
Mt. Shasta (details sent upon sign up)
Cancelation Policy: Non-refundable